Supervising Social Worker – Burnley
Supervising Social Worker
Permanent Full Time
Excel Fostering is a small independent fostering agency operating across the North West, Lancashire and Cumbria. We provide safe, secure, loving homes to the children in our care and the very best training and support services to our foster carers.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Supervising Social Worker to be based from our Burnley office. Working in partnership with other team members to provide a high quality and safe service for our foster families and the children/young people they look after.
As a Social Worker in the team you must have the ability to:
- Manage your own caseload whilst meeting deadlines
- Evidence experience in frontline social work in Childcare and Form F’s
- Demonstrate strong analytical and assessment skills
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with children and their parents
- Promote great outcomes for all children and young people looked after by Excel Fostering.
Applicants must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification
- HCPC registered
- Have at least two years experience preferably in fostering or adoption
- Knowledge of fostering and childcare legislation
- Hold a current DBS
- Be eligible to work within the UK
We offer a generous salary package and the flexibility to work from home. If you feel you are able to share our vision and would like to join our team, please do not hesitate to apply.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within Excel Fostering’s policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us.
Please forward your cv and covering letter to: email@example.com