23rd December, 2020
Excel fostering would not be Excel Fostering without the amazing staff that work here, we love all our staff members, and we love it even more when one of them hits a big milestone! Catherine Doyle, who is a Senior Practitioner, has recently hit her 10-year service milestone with Excel Fostering.
Catherine first joined Excel as an administrator and support worker, before stepping into the role of Supervising Social Worker where she has made a big impact on our carers and young people, she is always available to lend her support to anyone in need and always embodies the Excel Fostering promises.
In recognition of Catherine hitting this personal achievement and for her commitment to our carers over the years, we have reflected on feedback about the support Catherine has provided:
· "I feel well supported by Catherine and the communication is great across the board with Excel Fostering.”
· “Our SSW, Catherine, has been excellent in listening to our concerns and providing us with advice on how to deal with unfamiliar situations.”
· “Catherine provides thorough supervision where not only our thoughts and feelings were explored but also our birth children’s too.”
· “Catherine has been very supportive in the time she has been our SSW.”
· “We feel Catherine is very approachable and nothing is too much for her.”
From looking through the feedback we have received from our carers, it is clear they love her as much as we do!
Catherine has recently been successful in applying for a Senior Practitioner position within Excel Fostering which will enable her to continue providing vital support to our carers, young people, and colleagues.
From everyone here at Excel Fostering, we want to congratulate and thank Catherine for the wonderful 10 years of service and for always providing excellent care to our carers and young people. Here’s to the next 10 years!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to find out more about fostering with Capstone, fill out the form below.
An experienced fostering advisor from your local area will then be in touch.